Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ADRIANNE'S ACNE TREATMENT TESTIMONIAL...

ACNE CLINIC REVIEWS CHICO, CA      916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CLINIC

“I have suffered from acne for the past couple years and it’s definitely affected my confidence. Though the majority of my acne wasn’t inflamed, it was deep under the skin and caused my face to look grainy and coarse. My forehead was the worst and so I resorted to having bangs. I was never comfortable wearing my hair back. Meanwhile, my forehead only got worse because I was always touching it. All I ever used was the Target brand face scrub and toner. When that obviously wasn’t working, I started using all natural face cleansing products from Trader Joes. I still had no positive results. When I moved to Chico at the beginning of the summer my mom and I researched dermatologists in the area. We chose 916 Skin simply because we liked what we read on the web site, and the program did not involve taking pills or medication. I have loved 916 Skin because it is all about commitment. Seeing such drastic results in such a short time is a huge encouragement. My summer in Chico has come to a close, and after seeing Tatja for a span of 10 weeks my skin is clear. I can move off to college with confidence and put my acne behind me! I would recommend 916 Skin to anyone and everyone who suffers from acne. Though it takes responsibility and is a big commitment, it is 100% worth it!”

ADRIANNE AUSTIN - COSTA MESA, CA


TO ENROLL IN THE 916 ACNE TREATMENT PROGRAM, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US TO SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL ACNE CONSULTATION. WE ARE EXCITED TO HELP YOU GET CLEAR!  (530) 680.2027