Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cake... Ice Cream... Acne...

ACNE TREATMENT PROGRAM IN CHICO, CA      DRUG FREE. ACNE FREE

When you go to a friend's house they give you a glass of wine. When you come to my house, you get a green smoothie.

While my husband has grown accustomed to my green smoothies, I'm certain his fantasies include coming home to me pulling lasagna and cookies from the oven in nothing but an apron. So, on Sundays, I throw him a bone by making gluten free blueberry pancakes. And, a few times a year, I pull out all the stops and make omelets, bacon, AND gluten-packed french toast. Occasionally, we gorge on Haagen Dazs ice cream and the disgustingly delicious trans fatty pre-packed cake from Safeway.  But, in between the splurges, we juice, we blend, we salad, we heart homemade soups with organic whole grains, eat lots of healthy fats, fish, steak, chicken and shrimp! And tons of vegetables!

Eating nutritiously doesn't require you to be perfect! Eating nutritiously doesn't mean you can't eat the cake AND the ice cream It just means, you eat the cake AND the ice cream A WHOLE LOT LESS!

916SKIN - ACNE & WELLNESS CLINIC, TREATING ACNE THROUGH SKIN CARE, NUTRITION & HORMONAL GUIDANCE.  VIEW OUR ACNE SUCCESS STORIES
(530) 680.2027