Monday, February 25, 2013

Bella's Therapeutic Massage Review in Chico, Ca.


916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CLINIC in CHICO, CA


BELLA'S THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE IN CHICO 
located within 
916SKIN - Acne Clinic. 

"WOW! WOW! WOW! Bella gave me the most amazing massage yesterday! I love a strong massage...

I had an injury 15 years ago that still causes pain around my vertebra. So, I get nervous during a massage because I'm afraid the massage therapist will hurt me, or not know how to address the issue. This makes it really difficult to relax!  Bella new exactly what to do. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable of body mechanics and anatomy, she's got a sixth sense to guide her. She used what she called  Myofascial Release, Traction, and Range of Motion massage techniques to address my pain. She is the first person that has been able to get into that tender area and give me relief. Bella's experience in Chiropractic Massage set me at ease, and I was finally able to relax and begin the healing process.

I strongly recommend BELLA'S THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE for pain management or total relaxation."

BELLA'S THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE  (530) 403.6626