Friday, September 23, 2016

ACNE REVIEW FOR CYSTIC ACNE...

JUNHO'S CYSTIC ACNE TREATMENT REVIEW CHICO, CA

"I've have had cystic acne for over 10 years. I always felt depressed and self conscious. I couldn’t go anywhere without people staring at my face. While living in Korea, I tried everything to cure my cystic acne, but nothing helped. I wanted an alternative type of treatment for my acne without using acne medications because they're so bad for you. When I got to the U.S. as an exchange student, I started going to Tatja at 916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC. I wasn't sure if it would work. I just decided to put my faith in 916, and boom! After 2 months my acne was gone. I suggest putting your trust in Tatja and doing exactly what she says! I am now 25, and I'm extremely happy because my skin has been clear for over a year now. My acne scarring is also gone. I'm back in Korea now, but continue to order the products every 3 to 4 months to keep clear. Tatja emails me to make sure I am staying on track and following her instructions. She really cares about her patients. 916SKIN is a miracle!!"


Junho Song ~ Busan, Korea

ACNE SKIN CARE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE: 530.680.2027