Tuesday, August 9, 2016

916SKIN ACNE TREATMENT REVIEW...

"I am so thankful for 916SKIN Acne Clinic in Chico. Acne runs in my family, so I started going to Tatja in August of 2015 after I heard rave acne reviews from my sister. Tatja chooses the best products for your acne type and skin type, which works wonders. I started seeing amazing results after about 2 months. It's crazy to see how bad my acne was before, and how it is basically non-existent now. Going to 916SKIN has given me a huge boost in confidence, to the point where I haven't worn makeup since Halloween 2015! I used to not even leave the house without putting on makeup because I was so embarrassed about my skin. I tried a variety of different acne remedies, and none of them worked. I am so glad that I started seeing Tatja when I did. It has made me an all around happier person. Thank you so much, Tatja!"

Dani Collins - Chico, CA

SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION AND GET CLEAR IN 3 MONTHS! 530.680.2027