Sunday, September 8, 2013

HEALING BY HITTING THE OPEN ROAD...

ACNE CLINIC REVIEWS CHICO, CA    916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CLINIC

Hello from Corvallis, Oregon! There is something about heading out on the open road all alone that calms my soul and renews my gypsy spirit - which all too often gets stifled by day-to-day responsibilities and the security of my familiar hometown.

As I embarked on my weekend road trip, I purposefully left fury co-pilot, Wiley, at home so I could focus all my energy on myself. My goal: to listen to what my inner voice needs and to fulfil those desires.  It was simple... Explore. Indulge. Sleep. Repeat. I have tuned my mind into another station for the past three days. My stress immediately slipped away. I have enjoyed simple pleasures and the blissfulness of a free and imaginative mind.

FINDING STRATEGIES TO HELP MANAGE STRESS NOT ONLY HELPS CONTROL ACNE , BUT RE-CALIBRATES THE BODY ON YOUR JOURNEY TO ACHIEVING OPTIMAL WELLNESS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR CUSTOMIZED ACNE THERAPY, PLEASE CONTACT 916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CLINIC AT: (530) 680.2027