Monday, September 2, 2013

SKIPPING YOUR ACNE PROTOCOL...

ACNE CARE PROTOCOL NORTHERN CALIFORNIA  916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC

Just 1 DAY of not following my acne protocol, and my skin already feels grainy. This is the early stage of congestion/clogged pores. I know better, but sometimes I'm lazy. It's Labor Day after all!

I took my boy for a walk off-leash in Lower Bidwell Park this morning. Then, tended to my cat who had a negative reaction to Frontline Plus as he ran around the house howling, hissing, panting, and eventually siezing.
(Photo: Wiley and Hugo)

If I go more than 1 day without doing my skincare routine, I can count on getting 20 to 25 tiny impactions the following day - mostly whiteheads. My skin will look dull and feel rough. For others, it can mean a much bigger flare-up. To keep this from happening, I will do a double cleanse with my Clarisonic, followed by toner, 15% lactic acid, 0.05% vitamin A propionate and a moisturizer. That should do the trick as long as I am consistent with my skincare routine for the next couple of weeks!

TO GET CLEAR AND STAY CLEAR - CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY!  TO HAVE A SKINCARE PROTOCOL DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU, PLEASE CALL 916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC. (530) 680.2027