Friday, April 29, 2016

LILLY'S ACNE CLINIC REVIEW - CHICO, CA

LILLY'S ACNE CLINIC REVIEW CHICO, CA

"I have been seeing Tatja since 2012. I used to have the worst acne and tried every thing possible. I finally found Tatja and she cleared up my entire face. Everything she helped me with felt like a miracle for my skin especially with how horrible my skin was. Unfortunately, I had to move away, but Tatja is the best person I've been to in my entire life. So, I still to this day - use her products. She sends them to me everywhere I go and I have moved about 2 times already. The shipping is super quick! Her products are amazing and keep my skin acne free! Her treatments were the best and even if you are not in the location, she will help you find similar treatments near by and continue sending her products. She has always responded to me within a few hours of texting and also gives AMAZING advise about any type of skin problems and diet related issues. I love the acne treatments so much that anytime I get the chance to go back to NorCal, I schedule an appointment. You will love going to her. I have gone to many different people for skin treatments since I moved and nothing compares to 916SKIN! I am happy that I still use her amazing products and keep in contact even being 10 hours away:) "

Lilly Moghadam - Henderson, NV

FOR A CLEAR SKIN CONSULTATION CALL: 530.680.2027