Friday, April 15, 2016

BEST SKIN CARE ROUTINE FOR COMBO SKIN...


"Hi! My name is Tatja. As a Skin Care Practitioner at 916SKIN - Acne & Skin Care Clinic in Chico, I have the extra advantage of having cutting edge skin care products at my finger tips. This means my skin is in pretty good condition (brag, brag, brag).  Although I have combination skin with a slightly oily T-zone, I am approaching 50, and have been feeling the estrogen drain right out of my skin over the past couple of years! I was experiencing more and more dryness and crepiness around my eyes, and on my cheeks, neck and chest. Over the past year, I have been using a PCA SKIN acne skincare system, and it has helped restore the moisture to my skin, plus the added bennies of skin rejuvenation! "



This is my PCA SKIN daily skincare regime for combination skin:
AM ROUTINE: PCA Skin Facial Wash (1x) with Clarisonic Facial Brush, Nutrient Toner, Rejuvenating Serum, C-Quench, Hydrating Serum, ExLinea Peptide Smoothing Serum around eyes and mouth, EyeXcellence Eye Treatment, Apre Peel Hydrating Balm, Perfecting Protection SPF 30

PM ROUTINE: PCA Skin Facial Wash (2x), Nutrient Toner, Rejuvenating Serum, Hydrating Serum, Pigment Gel, Retinol Renewal with RestorAtive Complex, C-Strength 15%, EyeXcellence, and Collagen Hydrator

Yes, it's a lot of steps! But keeping my skin fresh, clear and healthy as I get older takes a little bit of work!!!  But that's o.k. - it's worth every healthy, glowing cell! If you would like to schedule a skin care consultation in Chico, please call the acne clinic at (530) 680.2027