Monday, August 3, 2015

SAVE YOUR FACE & FIND YOUR PLACE...

GET HELP FOR ACNE IN CHICO, CA BY SCHEDULING A CONSULTATION.


As my uncle and I scanned the map of Western Washington for interesting places for me to visit on my road trip, he mumbled, "there's not much on Whidbey Island" - and right then, I knew, that was my next destination.

I'm drawn to life at a slower pace, small towns with an interesting history, a downtown that spans an entire block, woods secluded and leaping with wildlife. On Whidbey Island, there are... bunnies bouncing, deer frolicking, chipmunks flinging, bald eagles scouting and locals - who, when asking how you're doing, actually want to know, how you're doing.

Healing acne has much to do with minimizing stress and fostering joy. When you find a place that speaks to your soul, your dreams become more colorful. You may begin to imagine a life you have never imagined before. I encourage you to find YOUR place (or places), set your imagination free and create joy!

916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC TRANSFORMS SKIN & LIVES. 
CONSULTATIONS: 530.680.2027