Thursday, August 6, 2015

COMING TO WASHINGTON STATE...

COMING SOON: ACNE CLINIC IN WASHINGTON STATE

Starting August 8th, I will be booking acne consultations in Chico for the week of August 17th. I look forward to catching up with you all.

I met up with my flight attendant friend in Bothell, Washington yesterdaay and made my way to San Francisco as a non-revenue passenger on an over sold flight. Haha, the odds were in my favor and we made it to SFO with no delays. A quick taxi ride to her crash pad with all my camping gear - ughhh - up at 4:30am to catch a early morning flight, and I'll be home sweet home by tomorrow noon.  So excited to surprise my dog, who is, without a doubt, feeling completely abandoned by now. I'm looking forward to getting back to regular life - good meals, cozy bed and lovely fresh scented skin!

916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC:  530.680.2027