Monday, December 29, 2014

ALEX CLEAR IN 3 MONTHS...

ACNE TESTIMONIAL CHICO, CA     916SKIN - ACNE SKIN CARE CLINIC


Here's what Alex has to say about our
acne clinic in Chico, California.

"I had acne since I was 12 and it seemed as I got older it got worse. I was resistant to taking dermatologist prescribed acne medications and harsh endocrine disrupting chemical serums, but I knew I needed to get a handle on my skin before it was too late to reverse the damage the acne had done to my skin. I knew Tatja before she started her acne clinic and trusted in her ability and knowledge of skin care. I was nervous about starting the program because I didn’t know if I would be able to follow the skin care steps and keep up appointments at the clinic, but Tatja made it all so easy. After 2 weeks, my skin felt and looked better. Within 3 months my skin had cleared up. I was so worried that I would have scars from my acne, but as I continue to follow the treatment plan that Tatja customized for me - my skin becomes softer, smoother, and healthier."

Alex Kaiser - Chico, CA

IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE GUIDANCE OF AN ACNE SKINCARE CONSULTANT, PLEASE CALL 916SKIN TODAY AT: (530) 680.2027