Sunday, April 27, 2014

MAKENNA'S ACNE SUCCESS STORY...

MAKENNA'S ACNE SUCCESS STORY CHICO, CA       916SKIN - ACNE SKIN CARE


"I have battled acne for years and am beyond thankful for Tatja at 916SKIN. 916 Acne Clinic in Chico is definitely the way to go if have battled for too long. I tried what felt like everything for my skin before finding 916. From popular acne treatments, over the counter acne products, essential oils, natural remedies, regular visits to an esthetician and even a dermatologist. Some products did work, don't get me wrong, but it was always short lived and never ever made my skin clear and vibrant like it is today." 

"My final straw was my best friend’s wedding...my skin was a mess. It was so uncomfortable for me to take pictures, and say my speech in front of 100+ people. All I could think about was how ugly my skin looked. I finally did some research on 916SKIN and on Tatja, whom by the way is phenomenal, and will change your life.  As long as you follow her instructions and stick to her regimen, your life, skin and confidence will change. She is very open, extremely easy to talk to, and most importantly, loves her job and cares about you and your skin.  She's a magician if you ask me.  In about 4 months I was completely clear, and can say in all honesty, I have never ever seen my skin so clear and radiant.  To this day my skin is still changing and continues to get better and better as time passes.  My journey with Tatja has been life changing and I am so happy with my decision with 916SKIN Acne Clinic."

Makenna Twohig – Chico, CA

YOU TOO CAN HAVE BEAUTIFUL CLEAR SKIN. CALL 916SKIN - ACNE SKIN CARE CLINIC TO SET UP YOUR PRELIMINARY CONSULTATION. (530) 680.2027