Monday, April 21, 2014

IS YOUR BODY TOXIC...

HOW TO HEAL ACNE CHICO, CA     916SKIN - ACNE SKIN CARE

Is toxicity the cause of acne for you?  The following questions, from the book UltraMind Solution by Dr. Mark Hyman, can be used as a guide to help determine if  your body is toxic.

-I have a family history of chronic fatigue syndrome OR fibromyalgia.
-I drink tap water, well water OR water from plastic bottles.
-I rarely sweat.


-I have my clothes dry cleaned.
-I am routinely exposed to poor ventilation.
-I live in an industrial OR urban area.
-I have several amalgams/fillings.
-I have had several amalgams/fillings removed.
-I eat swordfish, tuna, shark OR tile fish 1x per week or more.
-I use chemical-based cleaning products, yard care products OR house is treated for pests.
-I urinate dark, odorous urine several times each day.
-I difficulty passing bowel movements.
-I am constipated regularly and have a bowel movement every other day or less often.
-I am sensitive to chemicals such as perfume, gas, smoke, new car smell, chlorine, etc.
-I have reactions to MSG, sulfites, sodium benzoate, alcohol, cheese, garlic or onions.
-I have OR have had yellow looking skin OR eyes.
-I have been told I have Gilbert's syndrome.
-I have a family history of cancer, prostate problems; food sensitivities, intolerances OR allergies.
-I have a family history of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis OR other nervous system disease. 
-I experience fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, concentration and memory problems.
-I am sensitive to caffeine (wired, joint or muscle aches, hypoglycemia, anxiety, sweating, dizziness, palpitations,  etc.).

916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC PROVIDES A HEALING METHODS FOR MILD TO SEVERE ACNE INCLUDING DETOXIFICATION CLEANSES FOR THOSE IN NEED.  LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR APPROACH TO ACNE TREATMENT BY SCHEDULING A CONSULT.
(530) 680.2027