Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tyler's Success Story...

ACNE SKIN CARE PROGRAM at 916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CLINIC (530) 680.2027

“When I was in the 6th grade, I was one of the first kids to start getting pimples. Not only did it bother me that I was reaching that teenage stage, but also that my friends were noticing and didn't seem to mind pointing it out. Up until the 8th grade, I put up with pimples, but then I finally reached a point where it mattered to me that I looked good and could have clear skin like my friends did"...

Read Tyler's entire success story by viewing our Acne Testimonial page.

Tyler suffered from severely inflamed acne. Her skin cleared in 14 weeks... just in time for her to participate in her hometown parade as a member of the royal court. Tyler's attitude about her acne has always been inspiring to me. Now she can direct that awesome inner strength of hers towards other things!!!