Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jen's Acne Treatment Testimonial...

ACNE TREATMENT IN CHICO, CA    916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CLINIC

“916SKIN has changed my life. I have suffered with cystic acne for over 13 years and have tried everything from over the counter products, antibiotics, blue light treatments, to proactive and nothing worked. I am so glad I found 916SKIN Acne Clinic. I got clear in 6 weeks. Tatja is dedicated to getting you clear. From my first consultation, she examined all the elements causing my acne and customized a plan that really worked. I have remained clear for over a 1 ½ years and feel more confident about myself than I ever have. If you are committed to the program, it will work!”

~ Jennifer Praizler - Chico, CA

A big thank you to Jennifer for sharing her story!

To view more acne testimonials visit our website, or to schedule an acne consultation please call the clinic (530) 680.2027