Saturday, April 14, 2018

WHAT'S YOUR DESTRESSOR???

Stress is a major source of acne and can cause those big, red zits to pop-up over night. Along with acne treatments in Chico and a comprehensive skincare system, learning to manage your stress can help manage your breakouts.

Things that soothe your soul and quiet your mind are destressors. For some, it's taking a hot bath or reading a book. For others, it's yoga or vegging out in front of the TV. For me, it's dancing. West Coast, East Coast, Salsa... it doesn't matter. Dancing does it for me. Not only does it help improve my skin, but I have so much more energy now that I dance. For lessons and social dancing, check out Studio 1 in Chico!
What's YOUR destressor?

916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC OF CHICO OFFERS CUSTOMIZED ACNE CLEARING STRATEGIES. PROGRAM CONSULTS: 530.680.2027