Saturday, January 23, 2016

SALLY'S ACNE TREATMENT CENTER REVIEW

SALLY'S ACNE TREATMENT CENTER REVIEW CHICO
"My son, Jessie, had been battling acne starting around age 15. We had tried everything we could that was over-the-counter and had spent over a year with a dermatologist trying antibiotics and prescription strength topical skin treatments. 

As a Geneticist and professor of Microbiology, I was very concerned about the use of antibiotics to treat his acne and so decided to take him off the medications (although they were improving his skin at the time).  We continued to try several other over the counter and prescribed topicals, but his acne just got worse!  

When I was visiting him in Chico, I saw an ad for 916SKIN - Acne Treatment center. I was skeptical, but hopeful after talking to Tatja and reading everything on her website. My son started treatment and within about a month we started seeing some improvement. I think within 3 months the improvement was significant and just kept getting better. 

My son came home for Christmas and his skin was almost perfect!  I am completely convinced that the acne treatments offered at 916SKIN can cure anyone's acne problems if they follow Tatja's instructions. My son has now had clear skin for over a year, and even now, while he is studying abroad he continues to use the products he received from 916SKIN and follows the diet advice she gave him as well.  This skin treatment requires a commitment from the person being treated - but it definitely works!"


- Sally Irwin, Hawaii
ACNE TREATMENT CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE: 530.680.2027