Monday, November 9, 2015

LOURDES' SUCCESS STORY...

TREATMENT FOR BAD ACNE CHICO, CA     916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC


"Growing up, I never had bad acne. It wasn’t until college that I started to break out terribly. I remember buying so many different skincare products and nothing helped. For about two years, I just covered my acne with makeup as best that I could.

By my senior year in college, I'd had enough. After seeing the before and after photos on the 916SKIN website, I was set on checking the place out. During my consultation, I was nervous and doubtful that these acne treatments would work, and Tatja saw that right away. She assured me, that if I trusted her and stuck through the process, I would get results. Tatja is absolutely amazing at what she does! She is so gentle with your skin and talks to you about things that can be affecting your breakouts. She is always willing to answer questions no matter what time of day it is, and I always enjoyed going in just to talk about anything with her. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t found her because she made me feel so much more confident about my skin and about myself on my last year of college.

After graduation, I moved away, but I still continue to buy her acne products because they are AMAZING. I could never use anything else! Thank you Tatja for being so kind, helpful, and for saving my skin!"  
Lourdes Godinez – Sacramento, CA

THANK YOU SO MUCH LOURDES FOR SHARING YOUR STORY! THIS WILL HELP OTHERS SEEK THE HELP THEY NEED TO CLEAR THEIR ACNE.  CONSULTATIONS: 530.680.2027