Thursday, July 16, 2015

AUSTIN'S ACNE TESTIMONIAL...

READ MORE 916SKIN ACNE TREATMENT REVIEWS CHICO, CA 

"I have been going to 916SKIN for over a year now and have seen a huge change in my skin. When I first came to Tatja, I was a disaster. I had red acne patches all over my face. She greeted me warmly and made me feel really comfortable. As we went over my skin plan, Tatja also helped me understand the importance of nutrition and gave me a lot of dietary tips to help get rid of my acne. She does amazing work and got my skin cleared up in 4 months. Now, I go monthly for maintenance treatments and to have her make changes to my skincare routine if I need them. Thank you 916SKIN!"

Congratulations Austin, you've come a LONG way since I first began treating you! All your hard work has finally paid off. Your skin looks and feels incredible! Muy guapo mi amigo!

SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY: 530.680.2027