Monday, February 9, 2015

LORISSA'S SUCCESS STORY...

NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ACNE CHICO    916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC 530.680.2027


"My skin has been a source of anxiety and insecurity since my teenage years. I, like many other individuals, kept searching for a routine that would help keep my acne under control. However, I never found a combination of products that consistently worked for my skin type. My skin would fluctuate between too dry and too oily ultimately wreaking havoc on the status of my acne. When I reached the age of 23 I had enough. I began to look for dermatologists and skin care consultants who might help guide me to a better understanding of how to take care of my skin. I was most impressed by what I read on Tatja's website - 916SKIN. I especially appreciated the all-around approach of changing my skin care routine to include guidelines on environmental factors such as food and makeup that could aggravate my skin. I became even more impressed and excited when I met Tatja. She gave me hope that my skin could be controlled. The journey has been long, with ups and downs as my skin became accustomed to the products that Tatja introduced. But, with perseverance and carefully and consistently following the routine set up for my acne type, my skin is the healthiest it has ever been in my teenage or adult years. I highly recommend 916SKIN with Tatja's knowledgeable guidance." 

Lorissa Cawood – La Grande, OR