Tuesday, January 13, 2015

KAITLIN'S ACNE TREATMENT REVIEW...

FACIALS FOR ACNE CHICO       916SKIN - ACNE SKIN CARE CLINIC


Here's what Kaitlin has to say about our Acne Skin Care Clinic in Chico, Ca.

"I've had acne since around middle school and always just assumed I was one of those people with bad skin. My acne continued to get worse as I got older and got to its worse state in my early to mid twenties. I had tried so many different acne products, even prescriptions from dermatologists and nothing worked. I finally found Tatja on Yelp and decided to give her method a try. I was a little skeptical at first because I felt like I would never have clear skin, but I stuck to the routine she developed for my skin. Within three months, just like she said, my skin started to clear up and has stayed clear. Now, I feel confident going out without makeup and my skin is softer than ever. Tatja is really phenomenal! She knows what she is doing and will get you feeling and looking your best!"  Kaitlin Tillet – Chico, CA

MAYBE YOUR TESTIMONIAL WILL BE NEXT! CALL 916SKIN TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULT TODAY. (530) 680.2027