Friday, September 19, 2014

DAY 34: CANDIDA DIET

NATURAL ACNE REMEDY GRASS VALLEY, CA     916SKIN - ACNE SKIN CARE

DAY 34: CANDIDA DIET
The hardest things about detox are relaxing, not going running and drinking that much water. Not eating is the easy part because I don't have to think about what to make or what I'm going to have. I feel lighter and emptied out. Brain has more clarity. May just be my imagination, but the cellulite on my ass is disappearing. Thought I might breakout again like last detox, but my skin is totally clear. 

MARC IS HIGHLY ACTIVE AND AVOIDING INTENSE EXERCISE DURING THE DETOXIFICATION PROCESS IS DEFINITELY A STRUGGLE. LIGHT MELLOW EXERCISE IS FINE, BUT THE GOAL IS TO LET THE BODY REST SO ALL OF YOUR ENERGY GOES INTO SUPPORTING THE DETOXIFICATION PROCESS.

ALTERNATIVE ACNE TREATMENTS ARE AVAILABLE AT 916SKIN - ACNE SKINCARE CLINIC. (530) 680.2027