Saturday, June 21, 2014

DAY 1: CANDIDA DIET

MARC'S ACNE SUCCESS STORY CHICO, CA     916SKIN - ACNE SKIN CARE


DAY 1: CANDIDA DIET

Hungry. No matter what I eat.
Gave all the food I'm not supposed to eat to my neighbor. When I told her about the diet, she looked at me like I was crazy. Need to figure out some quick easy meals. 20 days and counting.

Marc has been free of acne for over a year. In addition to acne, he also experienced daily bloating, massive fruit and sugar cravings, and suffered from reoccurring fungal infections. Although we strongly suggested the candida elimination diet for 3 weeks, he wasn't ready to take that on at the time.  However, we were able to clear Marc's acne within 3 months with biweekly acne treatments and product. Now, a year later, Marc has stepped up to the plate and is getting his candida issues under control.  He was kind enough to share his journal entries while doing the candida program. Follow Marc on his journey!



LEARN HOW TO GET STARTED ON THE ACNE THERAPY PROGRAM BY CALLING 916SKIN. (530) 680.2027