Friday, July 9, 2010

15% Off Clarisonic Brushes in Chico!!!

916SKIN - Acne, Skin & Wellness Studio is offering 15% off Clarisonic Skin Care Brushes when you mention this blog. The Clarisonic in Chico, California is your ticket to smooth, radiant skin - no kidding! I woke up the other morning, my skin was feeling super grainy. As I glided my hand across my face, I could actually feel the oil plugs at the surface. That's one of the factors that can cause skin to feel rough and bumpy. Then, I whipped out my Clarisonic, which oscillates at 300 times per second, and cleansed my face. It gives me a real deep cleanse, but is extremely gentle on my sensitized skin. Afterwards, my skin felt really smooth and I looked "glowy" because it stimulates circulation. The Clarisonic also removes twice as much oil. Removing excess oil is important for product penetration. By using the Clarisonic Brush, you get the very most out of your other products! It is pricey at $195, but well worth it!!!

ACNE CONSULTATIONS: 530.680.2027