Thursday, September 17, 2009

Acne Program Question ~ Chico, Ca.

This is a common question about the 916SKIN - Acne Treatment in Northern California.
Consultations: 530.680.2027

Dear Tatja,
I've tried everything to treat my acne, but nothing has worked. And by everything, I mean ProActive, Murad, laser, blue light, prescription acne meds (this list is not exhaustive). I have a really hard time believing that you can get my skin clear in three months. How is this possible? What are you doing that is so different from everyone else?
~Sonja


Dear Sonja,
I get that question quite a bit, and it's understandable that you and many other acne sufferers are skeptical. My method of treating acne is based on the teachings of James Fulton, Jr., M.D., Ph.D., a world renown leader/pioneer/acne guru. Some people get clear quicker than 3 months, and I do have the rare client that takes 4 to 5 months to get clear, but on average it takes 3.

#1)My goal is to get you clear, and I do that by staying in close communication with you over the course of your acne treatments. #2) Each acne treatment is tailored for your specific skin type and acne type. #3) I change up you home care routine on a regular basis so that your skin stays challenged.

The most important part of the program has to do with you. It requires patience and compliance, which is why I will only treat people who are truly committed. If this sounds of interest to you, I would love to see you for a consultation. All my best!
~Tatja